Your privacy is important to the RapidIO Trade Association. We follow
the following questions:
- What information does the association gather/track and how is it used?
- With whom does the association share the information it gathers/tracks?
- What is the association's unsubscribe and data-removal policy?
- How can I correct and update my personal information?
- What is the association's policy on deleting or de-activating my name from its database?
- Whom can I ask if I have any additional questions?
In general, you can visit the RapidIO Trade Association on the Web
without telling us who you are and without revealing any information
There are times, however, when we may need information from you. We
do not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily
provide it to us. We collect, process and use personal information
only for providing relevant services to you. That information will be
gathered when you come onto our site to: download a specification,
provide feedback in an online survey; and/or request certain reports.
The personal information that may be gathered includes your name,
fax, telephone number, street address, e-mail address, and
We will use reasonable efforts not to transfer information that
personally identifies you to anyone else without your knowledge and
approval at the time it is collected from you. Also, we will not sell
or trade our mailing list. Finally, we will use reasonable measures
to protect the information that we collect on the web site.
Upon your request, we will assist you to review, delete, correct, or
update personal information that you have previously provided.
If at any time you believe that we have not adhered to our policy
with respect to protecting your privacy, or if you have questions
regarding the collecting and/or use of your personal information or
reasonable efforts to promptly address your concern. You may contact
us by email.
Print Friendly Format